Friday, February 15, 2008

Irish Oreo

Ta is now an official quilter.

She has a friend who saw one of her quilts and he wanted one, too.

I told him to go to a paint store and get me some paint chips of the colors he liked.

There weren't many.

After much time and debate, Ta and I settled on a pattern and got this one started.

Onyx, of course, helped.

My, and now Ta's, quilting gives her more places to stretch out.

I'm not sure whether it is the quilt or the warm lamp, but Onyx is always in the thick of things.

She does still use her box bed in the background, really.

And it is done, TA-DAH!

Onyx would disagree but Ta did most of the work on this one. I helped only a bit and Onyx did almost nothing.

It looks very complicated and optical illusion-y, but it really is pretty simple.



An Irish Oreo quilt for an Irish Oreo.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2/15/2008 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll keep him warm during those cold summer months ;)

 
At 2/15/2008 7:46 PM, Blogger Gliterwolf said...

I think it turned out really nice. Thank you!

 
At 2/19/2008 5:28 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

What an optical illusion! Turned out great. It's very well done.

 
At 2/21/2008 12:27 PM, Blogger LeAnne said...

thats looks really nice! i think you guys should make me one!! *ahem*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home