Sunday, November 11, 2007

Almost sapphire blue for long gone September

This post is for KnitteryKate.
She wanted to see what could be "Lovely lavendar and blue, soft and cuddly".

Not bad for a first project on my new machine.

It is a monogram on the corner of a fleecy blanket for Gramma's birthday, in case you couldn't tell.

I could have chosen an easier first project but I hadn't had any lessons or anything yet and how can one know how to do things at first without trying? And besides, those who know me know I never try the easy way first.

5 Comments:

At 11/14/2007 4:57 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

You got a Janome? No fair! My machine is over 25 years old. But that's okay; I haven't used it in about two. I like your lovely lavendar and blue, soft and cuddly.

 
At 11/15/2007 2:37 PM, Blogger Jailgy said...

My old machine was over 35 years old so it is too fair.

 
At 11/16/2007 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess...you two are related? ;)

 
At 11/16/2007 7:25 AM, Blogger Gramma said...

Right now I'm sitting at my keyboard in my robe with my snuggly lavendar throw around my shoulders. I love it. It's worth having birthdays.

 
At 11/17/2007 8:04 AM, Blogger Kedge said...

She better be good at it! She's had lessons (and advice from the master)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home