Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good Intentions

I always have good intentions and then I just don't follow through. What is the major problem here? Is it even a problem?

I've been reading all kinds of blogs because of this nablopomo thing. It is nice. Lots to read and stuff. And then I think, "I haven't blogged in ages. Why?" Hmmmm. Let me think...

Is it because I haven't done anything worth writing about? No.
Is it because I have nothing to say to anyone? No.
Is it because nothing ever happens around here? No.
Is it because I want to keep my life secret? No.
Is it because Spider Solitaire is so much easier? Partly.
Is it because I am basically lazy? Mostly.
Is it because I am not disciplined enough to make myself do things on a regular basis? You got it.

I know I've gotten hundreds of visits and page views and these (you) poor people see the same un-new page most of the time.

How rude of me is that? Very.
Can I fix it? Yes.
Will I fix it? Time will tell.

5 Comments:

At 11/12/2007 8:21 AM, Blogger Kedge said...

excuse me, what's noplobomosomo etc?

 
At 11/12/2007 9:03 AM, Blogger Gramma said...

Ditto to the previous blog. I do enjoy reading about your little nothings (which are really somethings). Stater Bros. still has their sale on Betty Crocker cake mixes today and tmorrow. Ten for $10 which is good, but with the coupon in the flier ($5 off) that makes it 50c a box. It's not that we really like cake, but using the mixes for cookies is a great idea. Take one mix, add 1/2 cup vegetable oil and two eggs. Put in 2 cups of "anything" like nuts or chocolate chips, or coconut.Roll into balls walnut sized and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Of course you could add flavoring. Try it you'll like it.

 
At 11/12/2007 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you really want to post, you will :)

 
At 11/13/2007 8:35 PM, Blogger ioi said...

Hey, at least you posted again instead of deciding that blogging isn't worth the trouble. :)

 
At 11/14/2007 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the apple is truly inspiring. thanks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home