Monday, September 24, 2007

No pics

I finished two more small projects and they both had blue in them!

Silly me, I forgot to take pictures of one of them before I gave it away. Then that smile guy up and went to Arizona for the weekend so I couldn't take pictures. Oh well. The other project has not been given away yet, it would have been but that recipient escaped to Arizona too, before I knew it. I don't want her to see it here first, so I'm just filling up space here since I haven't posted in a bit.

Now I'm rambling.

Now I'm done.

3 Comments:

At 9/25/2007 9:47 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

Now I've seen it...lovely lavender and blue, soft and cuddly. Thanks so much for remembering.

 
At 9/27/2007 4:03 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

What?!?!? No pictures! Now you have me curious. Especially after gramma's comment. "Lovely lavendar and blue, soft and cuddly" sounds pretty.

 
At 10/24/2007 2:52 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

It's now October and we haven't seen any inklings of a "opal" project. Why are you holding out on us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home