Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

Hey, how about that? I skipped all of December! I also skipped all of October. Maybe I just don't like even numbered months. Nah, that is not it because my birthday is in an even numbered month and I like that month.

But this is a new year and I get to start fresh again. My tradition is to recap the past year as the first post of the year so here goes (It's not really a tradition but I'm going to make it one.):

January--Cold snap--13 degrees. Lots of plants freeze making me not want to garden anymore.
February--
March--Pink and black quilt. En moves to town.
April--Taffy baby quilt.
May--Start another diet.
June--Help En move to her own place.
July--too hot to think
August--My much loved dog, Brigadoon, died. She is missed. Broke camera during lunar eclipse.
September--Acquire two new machines, sewing and embroidery (and camera).
October--Attend classes all month to learn new machines.
November--Start a Bargello quilt.
December--Earache to beat all earaches.

Hmmm. Not a very eventful year.

The diet is slow going--about 2 pounds a month, but hey, I'm getting there. Sixteen pounds off is good.

When I get more comfortable with my new camera, then maybe pictures will happen more often, maybe not.

Shall I resolve to use my treadmill for more than hanging quilt pieces on?

2 Comments:

At 1/06/2008 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nonsense. Everyone keeps a treadmill around to hang quilt strips on.

 
At 1/07/2008 3:10 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Looking for pics of all those projects you said you would do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home