Friday, February 15, 2008

Amethyst is for February

This is so February and amethyst and everything. Even the different shades of purple are what amethysts do.

Can't get any more February than this.

It is too bad that the wisteria behind is not blooming but then it wouldn't be February, it would be April or something.

I'm just sorry I can't take any credit for this. Well, maybe... I did buy the yarn with Da's money but that is all. Ta made this for a friend who really likes purple. She finished it and I took the pictures. The end.

3 Comments:

At 2/15/2008 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...T's being all domestic these days

 
At 2/15/2008 6:19 PM, Blogger SAJ said...

Wow! I couldn't even begin to understand how that was made. I'm impressed!

 
At 2/15/2008 7:43 PM, Blogger Gliterwolf said...

That was my Idaho project and it looks really cool in the picture. Probably cause it's from a distance and you can get the braid effect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home