Thursday, July 06, 2006

Gramma coming home soon!

Da and I had dinner with Gramma today. They have pretty good food there and we both ate more than we should have. We were both primed for lasagne which is what they said it would be over the phone. We had Ortega beef sandwiches instead. Gramma had grilled cheese. CC dropped in on her way home from work and we all had a nice visit. Then I took down a list of things Gramma needs because Gramma is scheduled to come home on Saturday! She is so happy. Actually, she will not be going home to her house, but rather to Ladybug's house because Kedge won't be home until Monday/Tuesday. I have the only way of entrance into her house as I have been keeping the plants alive so I am to collect the things she might need in the few days she will be at Ladybug's. My house doesn't have anywhere for her to sleep without going up a steep flight of stairs. Cupcake has promised to help get her up the few steps to Ladybug's living room where she will be ensconced in the recliner for the duration. She so loves to cook and has been missing it, I think. She tells me each time we visit about this recipe or that that she wants to try. She is already planning what she wants to cook for AllDayMeeting. I suggested to her that that might be a little much for her to do so soon and there won't be that many people 'cause most will not be home from Lassen yet. She doesn't need to bring anything, right? Ladybug and I will bring extra so she doesn't feel she has to. Her cough is about gone and her color is good. It doesn't hurt to breathe anymore, but she still tires easily. She is going to try for BofB and dinner and then just skip the rest of AllDayMeeting. I think that is a good plan. Easy does it.

4 Comments:

At 7/06/2006 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad she's doing so much better now :) -N

 
At 7/07/2006 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I'll pass the news on to Jy and Gl.
-J of J&J.

(or should that be J&J&H&J?)
:)

 
At 7/07/2006 3:11 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

How about 3J&H? Congrats to you. I would go to your web site but G&D said you don't update it. Thanks for the pics. Looks like a Cs.

And to you, Jailgy, thanks for taking mom home and looking after her for us. Say hello to her for us here at Lassen. I'll try to talk to her later by phone.

 
At 7/07/2006 5:06 PM, Blogger SAJ said...

Yay! Grandma!

And Howdy everybody else! Sniff some pine trees for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home