Monday, June 12, 2006

Piddly-doo things

I got a little worried there for a minute. SAJ wanted to come over and see my garden. Yikes! It is really not looking very nice right now. When I take a walk through it I can pick and choose what to photograph. When someone else walks through it, they see it all. I still have not checked out the last four sprinkler lines. They are the ones down the hill. When I look over the edge, it looks all dry so I'm sure there will be major problems with the lines. I hate that job 'cause my knees don't like going up and down the hill so much. Checking sprinklers means a lot of up and down, back and forth. There are a lot of fox tails, too, and they get stuck in my sandals. Ouch. But I will get to it soon. Instead, though, I weeded and planted half a flat of zinnias. That is more fun and I can do it sitting on my bum. Then I had to check out the Flylady's web site cause you know SAJ might still come over. The first thing the Flylady said was to polish the kitchen sink. Oohck. The grout has been deteriorating and it looks very bad. Hmmm. Idea...use the dremmel rotary tool that I just got to grind down the dogs' toenails. Worked like a charm. All nice and recaulked. It still is not cleaned and polished. I'll do that tomorrow between loads of laundry. (I am almost ready for you, SAJ.) I had to go online to investigate refinancing student loans as the one Ta has is a variable rate and they are threatening to hike the rates substantially. She only had to borrow for two quarters and she needs to start a credit history or else we'd pay it off. Then I went on to Kedg's blog and fixed the problem she was having (and Kafryn too). Gramma's blog is ready for her input as soon as she gets internet access. Make your links. Then I played a lot of solitaire. Now you know my day. How was yours? I think I'll go play my Sims now.

2 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 12:12 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

What's mom's link?

Hey! Way to go. Check out my blog to see how my day has gone so far. Pretty boring.

 
At 6/13/2006 6:17 PM, Blogger Kedge said...

I called Verizon and ordered a wireless router. Thank you for over-seeing things. "...Give me just a little more time" It will come in five-to-seven working days. Don't you love it? Mom is busy on her word processor, downloading stories to hard copy. When I get the router, she'll likely be more inclined to use the computer as she'll be able to go on-line...which is what she wants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home