Saturday, May 27, 2006

Soaked


I am cold and wet. I just got finished checking out the sprinkler system. Six of the ten lines are okay now. The other four will have to wait for a warmer day. That's a tedious job. Back and forth, from the control box to the yard carrying a screwdriver, scissors and pliers to make sure each head is functioning properly. Only had to replace two heads and clean out three. Nice to get it done, though. Chase loved helping me. He is so happy playing in the water. He is even more soaked than I am.

2 Comments:

At 5/27/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

See? You can think of something to say! What a good pic of Chase. I love it that your yard is so green. In Hemet, even.

 
At 5/28/2006 6:47 AM, Blogger SAJ said...

beautiful picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home