Wednesday, June 07, 2006

All fixed

Yay! I have it all fixed now. I did it my usual way--ignore the problem and it will go away, and it did! But just to make sure that I don't get the problem again, I went in and deleted the music from my web pages. Sorry, you will have to do without that irritating music. It was hard to read with that noise in the background anyway. My other problem that I never told you of was with my printer giving me communication error messages instead of doing what it was told to do, that is, print something. I spent about 20 minutes with Dell tech support and we fixed the problem. Now I don't have to feel like returning the printer anymore. I like having two printers connected to my PC, the laser for fast stuff and the photo one for color stuff. Now they both work. (I like HP printers better.) Someday, when I am really stressed for time I will figure out how to set up the fax capabilities. Not now, though, I need to do it when I need it done already.

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 10:02 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

That's okay. I have a hard time listening to music online. It's seems to be the wrong media somehow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home