Monday, June 05, 2006

Links

I have added some more links to my links list on the right------>
The problem is that my website over at Verizon is giving me grief. I thought it would be nice to have music playing on the site as you read the stuff. So I found some music and figured out how to put it on. Oops, the files were humongous. Search for smaller files of music. Found some, actually a lot. Quality suffered alot but it was okay. Now, I have decided to link to this page and when I try to navigate around those sites I get an ActiveX error message and IE crashes. every. time. I can't even get in to edit and take out the music thing that is making it crash. If you want to look at those pages, be sure to maximize the window first and then move the error message out of the way so you can read the page before clicking on okay. When you click okay the thing crashes to desktop. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know. If it works for you, let me know that, too. Especially page 2 of Crafty Things and page 2 of Orchids.

1 Comments:

At 6/05/2006 11:52 AM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Yah, all your links work for me. Kedj is such a riot. Keep badgering her. I would like to keep up to date with the fam. Try and get Mom to blog too. That would be so much fun. Can you link me with Kedj's blog? Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home