Monday, July 31, 2006

Another Glob

The sun has moved a little farther away. It is cooler and almost bearable. It seems a lot more humid, though, almost like Illinois. I was going to show you a picture of the sunset last night to prove that the sun has returned to its proper place but I can't seem to get it uploaded. Since Kedge is also having problems, that makes me think the site is having problems and it is not us. I hope that is it anyway. I don't want it to be us because I don't know how to fix it and Kedge will lose all faith in me.

Edit: I can upload now, so I fixed it, Kedge!

In other news....
We have a new addition to our family that globs together. Check out the link to IOI on the right. Welcome and welcome. Such a cute picture to start off with. How will she be able to top it?

5 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 7:44 AM, Blogger Gramma said...

Gratefully cooler. Good sleeping weather.

 
At 7/31/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

There are lots of cute pics from that family!!!!

 
At 7/31/2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Gliterwolf said...

Today was much cooler here in fact it even rained a little.

 
At 8/01/2006 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss those colors

 
At 8/05/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Gramma said...

When are you going to blog again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home