Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today Da and I have been married 32 years. Whoo hoo. We are going out to eat at my favorite restaurant in Temecula in a few minutes. It is called Bailey's. We should be able to make it back in time for meeting tonight. When things settle down around here we may go on a little trip somewhere. No definite plans for that, yet. Maybe I will have to finish the memory book for last year's trip to Washington D.C. before I can have another trip. I just have too many things on the burners now--and too many WIPs. (Works in Progress) I think I need to slow down a bit. Or maybe just buckle down and finish some things.

7 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 5:19 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Been thinking about you today and hoping that you had a happy anniversary. Do you answer e-mails?!

 
At 3/23/2007 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, you guys :)

 
At 3/23/2007 10:03 AM, Blogger SAJ said...

Congratulations!!!

I have too many wips around too. Need to whip myself into gear.

 
At 3/23/2007 12:17 PM, Blogger Jailgy said...

I would answer e-mails if they didn't involve more WIPs.

 
At 3/23/2007 1:42 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Wow, Congratulations! That sounds like fun.

 
At 3/23/2007 1:43 PM, Blogger Tina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3/26/2007 8:37 PM, Blogger Kedge said...

meeting? I didn't see you at meeting! Huh. nice excuse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home