Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A month gone already

I am not a good blogger. It has been nearly a month since my last published post and I don't even feel guilty. I read somewhere that the best bloggers write everyday or at least every week. If one doesn't blog at least every ten days he will quit for lack of readers. Hmmmmm...

I did write a draft of a post weeks ago but Da advised me not to publish it as I was quite irritated when I wrote it. It still sits there unpublished. The only reasons to write and publish about unpleasant things are selfish and childish. So there it sits. It's off my chest. I'll delete it someday.

But it did make me not want to post for a while. Too scary to see what can be said in the heat of the moment that might be regretted. This is not a good place to vent. I vent to Da, he is good for me. We agree on things.

But I missed the recap month of January.

So.....

The year of 2006:

January
--Da has surgery on his eye
February
--En visits
March
--I get new glasses and Da gets a new prosthetic eye
(New eyes all around!)
--I get a treadmill
(I have not made a regular thing of using it yet)
--We go to Williamsburg
April
--We go to Washington, D.C.
(I need to post the pictures still)
--We get new computers for Da and me
(I love this machine)
May
--Ta goes to Chicago
June
--Ta goes to Idaho
--Ta walks in the graduation ceremony at UCR
--En visits
July
--very hot and muggy weather
August
--I get a speeding ticket
(my bad)
September
--I make two pinwheel quilts
--I have a colonoscopy
(not as bad as I thought it would be)
--Gramma has 80th birthday party
October
--I make a triple Irish chain quilt
--We visit Springfield
--Esperanza fire out back
November
--Papa dies
--We visit Springfield again for funeral
December
--En visits
--We go to Burbank conference

What did you do last year?

3 Comments:

At 2/07/2007 2:37 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Not much. I missed you! Your numbers are up because of me...I check in every day. Maybe I should get a blog feed or something.

 
At 2/07/2007 10:23 PM, Blogger ioi said...

Yay! Glad to see you're back. We've been helping every day with your counter numbers too. I like how you did your 2006 overview. I should have thought of something like that!

 
At 2/08/2007 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did all the things you said I did, and not much more :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home