Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pillows

They are all wrapped up and ready to go to the shower tonight, but I thought to get a picture before they leave my house. The bride very kindly gave the quilt back temporarily so I could decide how to make the pillows.

Two matching throw pillows with an odd one.

Close up of the odd one.

My favorite verse for newlyweds.

This is called cheating. I didn't want to get my navy bedskirt out and go through the trouble of getting it under the mattress and everything so I just used navy sheets and wrapped them around the bed before putting the quilt on. Looks nice, I think.

3 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

Yes the quilt and the pillows look very nice, in fact, they are even stupendous. We just finished cleaning up the patio a bit. I repotted my hanging geraniums (ia?) into new potting soil and tried to rescue some old alyssum.

 
At 11/04/2006 7:55 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

A job well done! It all looks so put together. Bravo!

 
At 11/04/2006 10:04 PM, Blogger ioi said...

It's so beautiful!!! I wish I could make something like that! Or that I'd have the place to put it while I tried to make it so my little ones wouldn't undo it faster than I could put it together! Thank you so much for sharing it here. I absolutely love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home